At Central Christian, we seek to glorify God by sharing in dynamic relationships in a Christ-centered academic excellent learning community. Central Christian’s multi-acre campus serves over 400 preschool-grade 12 students. The entire school program is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International, K-12 is also accredited by Cognia, and the early childhood program is a 5-star-rated SPARKS program and state licensed.
The CCS Learning Community is intentional – not just in what is taught, but in the values we hold, and the way all of its members (teachers, staff, students, and parents) relate to one another. At CCS, Christian character formation and academic excellence walk hand in hand. From the youngest to the oldest members, we encourage one another to honor God and each other in our thoughts, words, and actions, to practice thankfulness, and to extend and receive forgiveness.
Central Christian School seeks staff and faculty who agree with the school’s mission, feel called by God to serve alongside students, families, and their colleagues to advance God’s kingdom, and have the qualifications required and experience to do so with excellence and fits the following profile:
- Has a passionate and active relationship with Jesus Christ
- Sees teaching as a calling and ministry from God
- Views education as an avenue to promote the biblical story of creation, fall, redemption, and renewal
- Has uncompromising biblical convictions
- Is a mature Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions
- Cares deeply for students and their families
- Is committed to pedagogical excellence
- Remains teachable and self-reflective
- Pursues collaboration and is flexible
- Has a “pioneer spirit” and is innovative
- Has excellent communication skills
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Central Christian School team, please send a resume and cover letter including a personal statement of faith in Jesus Christ to Holly Mahnke, Admissions Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023-24 Employment Opportunities
Professional (Bachelor's degree or higher required)
- Substitute Teachers
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.