Tuition, as well as all core class fees (instructional resources, whole-class field trips, and yearbooks, for example), are consolidated into one tuition amount for each grade level. Families have the opportunity to choose a payment plan that works best for them: full payment; two payments; or a 10 or 12-month payment plan. The first payment for all payment plans for the 2023-24 school year is due July 5, 2023. All tuition payments are paid through FACTS Family Portal.
Incidental charges for student-selected activities will be an additional financial responsibility of each family. These costs include but are not limited to specialized elective class supplies, lunch, clubs, athletic participation, mission trips, and Extended Care.
Tuition is an investment in your child’s future, however, we recognize that some families need financial partnership to provide Christian schooling for their children. Our goal is that finances will not be a deterrent to any qualified family. Central Christian offers over $250,000 in need-based Tuition Grants for our Kindergarten through Grade 12 students each year. Grant applications must be completed with supporting documentation and submitted by May 1st of each year. Please contact our Admissions Director at 541.548.7803 for more information.
- New student application fee is $150 and accompanies the completed online application.
- Contact the Admissions Director to set up an Educational Consultation at 541.548.7803
Kindergarten through Grade 12 Tuition for 2023-24
|Grade Level||Tuition||1 Payment||2 Payments||10 Payments||12 Payments|
Preschool and Prekindergarten Tuition for 2023-24
Central Christian offers flexible schedules for our Preschool and Prekindergarten students. Tuition varies based on the amount of time a student attends.
- AM Tuition ranges from $3180/year for 2 AM sessions to $5590/year for 5 AM sessions
- Full Day Tuition ranges from $5280/year for 2 Full Days to $9750 for 5 Full Days
- Preschool students are 3 by September 1st and are asked to attend at least two days (either AM or Full Day)
- Prekindergarten students are 4 by September 1st and are asked to attend at least three days (either AM or Full Day)
Please contact our Admissions Director to see how we can meet the needs of your Preschool and Prekindergarten aged students.
Payment plans are offered online through the FACTS Family Portal. FACTS charges families a $55 Plan Enrollment Fee for both the 10-payment and 12-payment plans.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.