Thank you for your interest in Central Christian School. Please review the following information for admissions information:
CCS admits students for admission to preschool through grade 12 based on the evaluation of the following criteria. Any exceptions to these guidelines will be evaluated on an individual basis. Criteria also considered for preschool or kindergarten enrollment are marked with an asterisk.
- Parent and student support of the CCS Statement of Faith, guidelines in the CCS Parent and Student Handbook, and signed Parent-School Agreement.*
- The parent must complete an education consultation with an administrator.
- Completion of the online admissions packet, including the application fee.
- Early education applicant(s) must be three years of age, toilet independent and trained, and on a path of obedience through family training. Kindergarten applicants must be five years of age by September 1, and first-grade applicants must be six years of age by September 1.
- A report card must be provided for the student’s previous year, and a transcript showing credits earned must be provided for high school students in order to determine grade-level placement.
- An immunization record or completed exemption form.*
- Disclosure of diagnosed learning differences, behavioral, and/or emotional difficulties is necessary and required at the time of application.
- Students must have satisfactory grades and conduct records.
- Students must achieve a satisfactory score on a school entrance assessment and/or standardized test.*
- Students must express a sincere desire to attend CCS, comply with the school standards as stated in the Parent and Student Handbook, be receptive to biblical instruction and guidance, and display a cooperative attitude and teachable spirit.
- Completion of a questionnaire by secondary students and/or a student interview with an administrator.
In harmony with the school’s purpose of helping parents fulfill the biblical mandate given to them by God to “train up their children in the way that they should go,” the following criteria are applied to admissions:
- Parents or guardians grant the school permission to teach their child(ren) the biblical principles outlined in the Statement of Faith as truth.
- Parents or guardians agree with the purposes of the school and will agree to work in cooperation with the school to achieve the stated goals and responsibilities of parent and school, as reflected in the Parent-School Agreement, and Parent and Student Handbook.
- Parents or guardians will agree to fulfill their financial responsibilities to the school.
Central Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition grant program, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
We look forward to partnering with you in the education of your student.
Please contact the school office to schedule an Educational Consultation.