Thank you for your interest in Central Christian School. Our school admits students based on evaluation of the following criteria. Exceptions to these guidelines will be evaluated on an individual basis. Items considered for preschool and kindergarten admission are marked with an asterisk.
- Parent and student support of spiritual goals and values, as well as the support of our school rules, dress code, and discipline procedures.*
- Satisfactory scores on a recent achievement test or any given entrance examination.*
- A satisfactory citizenship record at previous school.
- A scholastic average of “C” (2.00 G.P.A.) in previous school.
- Junior and senior high students willingly express a sincere desire to attend Central Christian School.
- A completed questionnaire and interview with junior and senior high school students. Interviews will be held when all admission procedures have been completed, and space is available for the student.
The following items are needed to complete the application process:
- Completed Application
- Registration fee
- Statement of Faith
- Financial Commitment
- Student Questionnaire (grades 7-12)
- Transcript (grades 7-12)
- Report card (grades K-6)
- Scheduled testing date/time*
- Immunization record (Homeschooled, preschool – grade 1)
- Birth certificate
*Testing assesses for proper grade/class placement. The fee is $40.00 and is required prior to testing.
Central Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition grant program, and athletic and other school-administered programs.